Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

DA-Big-butts didn't study something

DA-Big-butts you appearently didn't read your stuff about hitler which was so called wrote by jews ever read a book called mien kiemp the author is hitler himself.i liked this light hearted take on hitler rather then the evil monster that your history books portray hitler.In the truth of the matter hitler was a normal man with the idea to help his countrys economy but you wouldnt understand that.No comparision to george bush who is a idiot and wouldnt have the slightest idea on fixing his country.One more thing hitler didn't have sex with his niece,his mom wasnt a jew,and he didnt commit suicide(hitler hid in russia until his death,this was proven after the kgb released photos and documents of hitlers holding)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

thats great

if we all only had a axe wielding rabbit chasing us in love haha!

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

fanfuckingtastic

everybodies gotta love satans music whoops i mean santas muhaha thanks for the laughs

The Real MTB The Real MTB

fuckin great

eminem is a dick and can go to hell nice work guys

Care-bear and Anti-Christ Care-bear and Anti-Christ

wow

that was great the old version was better omg the old version kicked ass down with carebears up with antichrist

Star Wars::Kompressor Star Wars::Kompressor

nice anime touch people were a lil tall tho

gas mask shut the hell up i dont see you having a movie on the front page and u say this sucks hmmm sounds like ur gay to me so shut the fuck up

Neurotically Whored II Neurotically Whored II

good but wheres the nudity?

everyone has a thing for goth chicks cmon admit it thats y we love the movies oh yeah my mommy helped me right this reveiw you fucking fuck fucker

Anime Is Awesome Anime Is Awesome

hmmm

I love anime but hey so humor is good toas for the fuck yous and you piece of shits i dont ned to say because everyone else has but hey heres something new for ya- look im rancidpsychojosh i like to calll people idiots and laugh at them when they say fuck me and i have a post it not that says fuck you in it i must be gay to hahahaha- well thanks for your time and keep up the good work i always like to laugh

RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh responds:

Great, another completely idiotic prick who is as mature as a retarded squirrel infant. "Look at me, I'm RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh" indeed. I think it's about time that you passed 3rd grade.

MTV's TRL INA MTV's TRL INA

great but y so harsh

it was a great movie and the ass tittties everywehere was even better but one question y korn korn is a great band but still it was funny

Robotnik, Psy, and Jen Robotnik, Psy, and Jen

i wanted to close the window but...

i wanted to close the window but i couldnt i was hypmotized heres another good word dubious